Field and specializations
On the activity of the magistracy department
In the 2017-2018 academic year, students were admitted to the magistracy specialties in four specialties. In particular, 5A111201-Uzbek Language and Literature, 5A120101 - Literature (Uzbek Literature), 5A120102-Linguistics (Uzbek Language), 5A120104 - Textuality and Literary Researches Masters. According to the results of the exam, firstly 22 students, and then six more students were enrolled, with a total of 28 masters.
In 2018, the following activities have been implemented:
1. The plan of Annual work for the year 2017-2018 of the Masters Department was developed and approved.
2. The development plan of Master's degree program for the 2017-2021 academic year was developed and approved.
3. Qualification requirements for specialties have been developed and confirmed in the established order.
4. Specific subject curricula for specialties have been developed and confirmed in the established order.
5. Development of standard and working curricula for specialties output and approved.
6. The themes of the master's dissertation were critically examined in the scientific direction and approved.
7. Personal calendar plan for magistracy students were analyzed and approved.
8. The learning process and attendance are regularly monitored.
9. The composition of the commission which controls finals according to the curriculum of the Master’s Degree, the form, time and place of the final control are confirmed by the order of the university rector.
10. The tasks of Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education and other organizations were accomplished on time.
Works on opening new specialties:
In the 2018-2019 academic year some studies are also being carried out on admission to master's specialties. In particular, proposals for the admission quota for the existing four specialties and corresponding documents were submitted to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education. Moreover, the proposal for the opening of the "Computer Linguistics" specialty and related documents were also submitted to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education. Besides, some departments form a set of documents for opening a new magistracy specialty in accordance with the research direction.