‘NAVOIY UNIVERSITETI’ PUBLISHING HOUSE
‘Navoiy Universiteti’ publishing house was founded on February 25, 2017 by the decree of council’s assembly of Tashkent state university of Uzbek language and literature named after Alisher Nava'i.
The publishing house has its certificate № 009899, registered as a legal entity (March 7, 2017) and publishing license № 310, given by the Ministers Cabinet of the Republic of Uzbekistan ( November 24, 2017 ).
At the moment, publishing house consists of 2 departments: Administration and Editors. Printing and Marketing departments will soon be available there.
Tulkin Togaev - director of the publishing house, Candidate of philology sciences.
Ulugbek Hamdam - chief editor of the publishing house, Doctor of philology sciences.
Ulugbek Urunov – deputy director of the publishing house.
- Founder: Tashkent state university of Uzbek language and literature named after Alisher Navai;
- Organizational and legal form: state unitary enterprise;
- Charter fund: 10 000 000 (ten million) sums;
- Type of activity: producing and the sale of publishing products;
- Bank account number: 20210000800765751001; bank name:
- ‘Ipotekabank’ of Yakkasaroy branch, bank code: 01017;
- Address: Room 101, first floor, 103, Yusuf Xos Hojib street, Yakkasaroy district, Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
- Tel: +998 (94) 639-03-44; (97) 344-02-41; (90) 909-54-01.