Jadid badiiy asarlari leksiyasi2018-08-13
Abdushukurov Bakhtiyor Buronovich
Phone: +99871 2814736
e-mail : email@example.com
Doctor of Philological Sciences
|Office hours: from 9.00 to 17.00
Deputy Dean for spiritual and enlightenment affairs:
Deputy Dean on academic affairs:
The faculty trains the personnel in the field of Uzbek philology in the following directions:
Departments at the faculty:
- Uzbek Linguistics
- History of Uzbek Literature and Folklore
- Theory of Literature and Modern Literary Process
- Social and Humanitarian Studies
Since May 12, 1918, when National University of Uzbekistan the faculty has been functioning as Literature and Philosophy (1918-1920), later Faculty of Oriental Studies (1921-1942), History and Philology (1942-1956), Philology ( between 1956 and 1981 it included Uzbek, Russian and Roman-German philology and journalism departments), finally, since 1981, with the name of the Uzbek Philology Faculty. The department was re-established according to decree by number 4797 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, adopted on May 13, 2016 “On establishing Tashkent State University of the Uzbek Language and Literature named after Alisher Navo’i”. There are 5 departments at faculty, where 40 pedagogic personnels, in particular, 15 Doctors of Science and 17 Candidates of science teach the students.
In the early years of the university, such scholars as Munavvarkori, Fitrat, Abdullah Avloniy, Abdurahmon Saadi, taught the theoretical courses on literature and linguistics to the students of the faculty. As a result of these traditions and experiments, some scholars created science schools: Gulom Karimov -- "The history of classical literature", Ayub Gulyamov -- "Uzbek linguistics", Hero of Uzbekistan Ozod Sharafiddinov -- "Literary criticism", Begali Kosimov -- "Studying Uzbek national literature". The traditions of these science schools are still being carried on.
The professors-teachers of the faculty are not only recognized in the fields of linguistics and literature in the state, but also in foreign countries.
Many scholars have studied at the faculty and achieved outstanding results in science. Particularly, linguists and literary scholars Izzat Sultan, Matyoqub Kushjonov, Azim Hojiyev, Iristoy Kuchkortoyev, and Bakhtiyor Nazarov were selected as academicians of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan. Sarvar Azimov, Gulyam Karimov, Subutoy Dolimov, Matyakub Kushjonov, Ozod Sharafiddinov, Hafiz Abdusamatov, Laziz Kayumov, Naim Karimov, Begali Kasimov, Umarali Normatov, and Abdugafur Rasulov have been awarded the title of the Honored Worker of Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Famous writers and poets, for instance, Oybek, Abdulla Kahhor, Odil Yokubov, Saida Zunnunova, Ulmas Umarbekov, Abdulla Aripov, Erkin Vohidov, Rauf Parfi, Shukur Holmirzaev, Khudoyberdi Tuhtaboev, Utkir Hoshimov, and Oydin Hojieva, studied at this faculty.
Three of the graduates of the department were titled Heroes of Uzbekistan. One of them, literary scholar Ozod Sharafiddinov taught students the secrets of literature for many years. People’s poets of Uzbekistan – Abdulla Aripov and Erkin Vohidov are not only the pride of the university or faculty but also of the country. For their great services to the development of science, education, and culture they were promoted as Prominent Doctor of The National University of Uzbekistan.
International relations of the faculty are also worthy of note. Special English courses have been opened at the Central University of Peoples in Beijing, Pusan University in South Korea, and at the Kiev National University, where professors and teachers of the faculty teach students of the prestigious higher education institutions.
Furthermore, the faculty established a close partnership with Humboldt University in Berlin and Shin Jong University in China.
Priorities of the Faculty:
- upbringing the students, educated and self-centered, spiritually mature people in the spirit of love and devotion to the Motherland, respect for universal values, wide worldview, using the rich opportunities of Uzbek language and literature;
- Studying Uzbek language and literature, linguistic, literary and theoretical schools of folklore, classical and modern methods, the contribution of our great ancestors to the development of Uzbek and world linguistics, their scientific heritage, and the role of our native language on the international arena, the history of Uzbek language and literature, folklore historical literary, its relationships with other languages and the study of scientific issues related to the development prospects of Uzbek language and literature;
- Creating excellent handbooks, booklets, dictionaries and encyclopedias in different topics and directions, launching scientifically - motivated recommendations on improving current orthographical rules, making complete academic and educational grammar, reflecting the system's sounds and their writing, reflecting the true nature and features of the Uzbek language.
- Inheritance in scientific schools and their international recognition; system approach to work in departments; research methods..
- The achievements of the above mentioned academic schools are internationally recognized. Researches of Professor B. Kasymov are one of the main achievements of the Turkic world. The scientific views of professors N.Rahmonov, H.Boltaboev, H.Dadaboev, N.Jaborov, A.Erkinov are recognized at international scientific conferences.
Presence, condition, and supply of scientific laboratories
Laboratories are being established under the departments of the faculty. In particular, linguistic researches (department of Uzbek linguistics), Folklore (department of folklore and dialectology), observation of modern literary process (department of Literature theory and modern literary process) are bright examples of them.
Organization of scientific researches on the basis of sectoral and academic research institutions, enterprises
The faculty staff conduct scientific researches and cooperates according to the orders of the following publications: "Akademashr", "Chulpon", "Tamaddun", "Marifat", "O‘zbekiston adabiyoti va san'ati", "Kitob dunyosi", "Sharq Yulduzi", "Jahon adabiyoti" , "Yoshlik" journals..
1. Research methods
- Scientific seminars
- Scientific and practical conferences
- Scientific clubs