Jadid badiiy asarlari leksiyasi2018-08-13
Alisher Navo’i Tashkent State University of the Uzbek Language and Literature is organizing The Annual International scientific-theoretical conference "ALISHER NAVO’I AND XXI CENTURY", to be held in Tashkent on February 8, 2020 in honor of the 579th anniversary of the great poet.
Goals and objectives of the conference:
- Issues of studying Navo’i poetry.
- Problems of Navo’i studies.
- The literary heritage of Alisher Navo’i in the vision of textual analysis.
- The combination of poetic form and content Alisher Navo’i’s “Hamsa”.
- Alisher Navo’i prose: genre, style and image.
- The role of Alisher Navo’i literary heritage in world civilization.
- Translation of Alisher Navo’i’s works in foreign languages and study abroad.
- Problems of teaching Navo’i’s works in the education system.
- Scientific interpretation of Alisher Navo’i’s works in linguistics.
- Study of the literary heritage of Alisher Navo’i in the aspect of historical poetry.
Alisher Navo’i Tashkent State University of the Uzbek Language and Literature in cooperation with the International Kazakh-Turkish University, Lomonosov Moscow State University Institute of Asian and African Studies, the Turkish Language Association of Turkey, Afyon-Kochatepe University, Uşak University, and the Turkish Embassy in Uzbekistan are organizing international conference "Uzbek Language Development and the Issues of Turkology” on October 29, 2019 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.