Tashkent State University of Uzbek Language and Literature named after Alisher Nava’i
1. General information.
On May 13, 2016 , the university was created according to the decree PF-4797 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the organization of the Tashkent State University of Uzbek Language and Literature named after Alisher Nava’i".
2. The rector - Sirojiddinov Shuhrat Samariddinovich has been working in this position
since May 16, 2016.
3. The structure of faculties and chairs of the University:
The number of faculties - 3: Uzbek language and literature teaching faculty, Uzbek-English translation faculty, Uzbek philology faculty.
The number of departments is 12.
4. Contents of students: 1233, Bachelor: 1205, Master's degree: 28.
5. The Number of bachelor's degrees: 3,
The number of the specialists of Master's degree : 4
6. Teaching staff.
Total: 137 (102)
Scientific Potential: 64.0%
7. The technical-material base of the university.
The Number of educational institutions-4, Building of Information Resource Center-1, number of audiences - 60, 34 of them are teaching audiences, linguistic classes-5, computer classes- 14, multimedia rooms-5, synchronized audiences - 2, 1400 tutorials. Number of hostels - 2, number of places - 480;