How to APPLY?
Here is the list of required documents, which applicant have to send by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of the ID (identification document) or passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Letter of motivation (including activities outside studies related to the study field at TSUULL Uzbekistan or in the home country, e. g. work in professional organizations, participation in scientific conferences, international projects). Certificates are welcome.( Please describe your motivation for choosing studies at TSUULL, at particular University and in particular study field.)
- Photocopies of diploma (certificate) of higher education and supplements or a transcript of records of the last place of study and last study semesters (if studies are not completed);
- Application form
- A copy of the certificate or other document certifying the language proficiency required for studies (Uzbek Language);
All documents, which are not in Uzbek should be translated into Uzbek and notarized. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application procedure and preparation of support documents takes up to 25 working days.