1. GRANT TRAINING PROGRAMS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN
Ministry of education, culture, sport, science and technologies of Japan declares that education project of receiving for 2021 year to candidates.
- "Japanese culture and language" – for undergraduate students;
- Project of practice for secondary, high school, lyceum or college teachers
All expenses of education in this line is paid by Japanese government.
You can more read about this information through site of Embassy of Japan in Tashkent (http://www.uz.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_ru/programMEXT.html)
2. ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS
ILGSPD Erasmus Mundus Scholarship applications are now OPEN for September 2021 entry! We welcome applications from students around the world.
Please submit your application online to the University of Glasgow, see How to apply.
Please note you must include a copy of your scholarship form on your programme application form.
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
- a contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the student's participation in the EMJMD study programme
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
Erasmus Mundus scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world; however, no more than three with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake under the same category. The scholarship's terms depend on the student’s nationality and residence.
3. SUMMER SCHOOL IN LATVIA
In accordance with bilateral agreements on co-operation in education and science concluded between Latvian government and a few countries Latvia offers scholarships to foreign students, researchers and teaching staff for studies, research and participation in summer schools in Latvian higher education institutions (HEIs) in the 2021/2022 academic year. The Ministry of Education and Science of Latvia has delegated the administration of the Latvian state scholarships to the State Education Development Agency (Valsts izglītības attīstības aģentūra – VIAA).
Deadline: April 1, 2021
4. STUDY IN USA:
- English as a foreign language, explore American culture and encourage English conversation within the global learning community.
- Discover cultural programs and exchanges, such as cultural heritage protection, empowerment of women and girls, professional development, virtual exchanges and more.
For more information: https://uz.usembassy.gov/education-culture/study-usa/